Albena resort is one of the biggest, most modern and most beautiful sea resorts in Bulgaria and on the Black Sea. It is situated 30km from the city of Varna, which has an international airport and harbor.
The resort offers excellent conditions for sports and is a traditional host of national and international sports events
- Organizing Committee:
- Mr. Nikolay Nikolov – President BDSF
- Mr. Stefan Kitov – President BTTF
- Hristo Stanoyhcev – Vice President BDSF
- Nikolay Bozev – Board Member BDSF
- Sacho Iovkov – Board Member BDSF
Secretary: Eli Zaharieva
- HOTEL ACCOMODATION:
Due to the early dates, only these hotels are open.
Accommodation will be in single and twin rooms, on full board basis – 3 meals a day /breakfast, lunch and dinner/.
Hotel Ralitsa Superior Aqua – 3***
- Single room: 85 Euro
- Twin room: 73 Euro per person
Hotel Flamingo Grand – 5 *****
- Single room: 150 Euro
- Twin room: 110 Euro per person
- FAMILY MEMBERS, FANS AND SUPPORTERS
- Family members, fans and Supporters are welcomed.
- The same price for accommodation will apply for family members, fans and supporters.
- The Organizing Committee will arrange the transfers: Varna Airport/ Bus or Train Stations – Hotel - Varna Airport/ Bus or Train Stations
- The price for the transfers is included in the offered prices.
- If you travel by car, please note that parking in Albena is paid on a daily basis
ACCREDITATION FEE: 55 Euro per person
COMPETITION VENUE: Albena Multifunctional Sports Hall (52m/35m/14,5m)
- Airconditioners: “Mitsubishi
- Artificial Floor covering: Konnika 8 mm
- Lights: 350 lx
- Changing rooms, shower, massage tables
TRAINING VENUE: same as competition venue
- Fitness Centre Dobrudzha – 45 Euro per team/per hour
- Medical insurance: All participants – athletes, officials, etc. must have travel and medical insurance, made in their home country.
- The OC will ensure medical assistance in the competition and training venues. All charges /if any/ related to hospital visits will be on the participants account.
All contacts should be made through the Organizing Committee
Bulgarian Deaf Sports Federation
75, Vasil Levski Blvd., 1040 Sofia, Bulgaria, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Tel.:+359-2-9300723, mobile: 359-884330884 /Mrs. Eli Zaharieva/
W E L C O M E
B U L G A R I A